Outlet Sales Associate Key
- Possesses a customer-centric mentality and understands the importance of creating exceptional customer experiences.
- Driven to create, build and cultivate relationships.
- Possesses a strong ambition and passion for achieving goals, both as an individual and as a member of the store team, and thrives working in a team environment.
- Passionate about selling and seeks organized and thoughtful ways to maximize all traffic that enters the store.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal communication skills and a high level of integrity.
- Has strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Professional, assertive and friendly with the ability to make decisions independently.
- Must understand and follow all policies and procedures to successfully open and close a store.
- Extremely dependable and punctual.
Creating The Customer Experience
- Seek to understand customer needs & wants with curiosity and confidence through intentional conversation.
- Use company resources to reinforce the brand experience and facilitate/build strong, enduring relationships in order to achieve productivity and sales goals.
- Innate ability to introduce customers to Talbots’ hospitality and products in a relevant and timely manner in order to achieve key metrics.
- Professionally represent the Talbots brand image.
- Stay abreast of the business and competitive landscape, fashion trends and key business drivers to strategically identify opportunities that will maximize sales and ensure financial goals are achieved.
- Support areas of operational excellence as needed.
- Plan and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the needs of the customer and business.
- Protect company assets and maintain a safe work environment.
- Follow all company policies and procedures as well as local, state, and federal employment laws.
- Strong sales experience preferred with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
- Ability to work at least (20) hours per week.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to move about in a store including standing, walking, kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, using stairs, carrying, bending, stretching, twisting, or reaching out with the body, arms, or legs, pulling and lifting objects up to 40 pounds. Sometimes these movements are made quickly and repeatedly.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to navigate computer/handheld systems with intermediate computer and keyboarding skills.
- Able to work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
- High school degree required.
Marketing and Advertising, Apparel & Fashion, and Retail