Working at our Southland store you will join a friendly and customer focused team. This position will be offered as permanent full time working 38hours per week. Shifts will be rostered as Monday to Friday with rotating weekends (you must be available to work every second weekend to be considered).
Maybe You Are Studying Optometry And You Can Demonstrate
You are active in your approach, passionate about your service delivery and driven to achieve great results.
- Previous experience, interest or passion for optics
- Passion for up to date trends and flair for fashion
- Willingness to assist customers with appropriate frame selection – making lens recommendations
- Pride in product and store by maintaining our high standards promoting our professional image
- Ability to work towards achieving store sales target with promoting campaigns and special offers
Bupa has everything – growth, passion, results and a caring & supportive culture that surround a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
If this sounds like you we invite you to apply online. For any queries please contact Michelle @ Bupa Careers 0419 636 750
‘Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity and own story is respected and valued’.
Job Posting End Date
Health Care Provider
Financial Services, Health, Wellness and Fitness, and Hospital & Health Care