Operations coordinator – Big Data
This position will be managing the implementation and roll out of Manulife’s Regional Programs across Asia.
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
We Are Looking For Someone With
- Knowledge on ITIL processes and using tools like ServiceNow
- Proficient in tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Awareness of big data technology stack (Cloudera, Microsoft Azure)
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Understanding of data analytics techniques is an advantage
Nice To Haves
- Prior experience of handling a big data project is an advantage
- Certified in COBIT 5 is an asset
- 2+ years in one or more of the following
- Operations supervisory/management
- Scrum master
- Business analysis
- Process analysis
- Data analysis
- Project management
On The Job You Will
- Support applications and systems by meeting or exceeding standards and service levels while minimizing operational risk
- Understanding of when to engage appropriate partners (internal or external vendors) to resolve operational issues plan parallel work streams when possible
- Implementing Agile, DevOps and ITIL best practices within the team
- Develops patterns and documentation to ensure ongoing maintenance of technical and regulatory solutions
- Works with partner teams to redesign process flows when necessary
- Supports proactive management of incidents and problem management
Our commitment to you
- Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
- Our best. Every day.
Learn more about opportunities with us at jobs.manulife.com
Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today.
About Manulife Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services provider that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and our global wealth and asset management segment, Manulife Investment Management, serves individuals, institutions and retirement plan members worldwide. At the end of 2020, we had more than 37,000 employees, over 118,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving over 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2021, we had CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.0 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $31.3 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife /John Hancock , we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process . All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies . To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact [email protected] .
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.