We are trailblazers. We are innovative. We have technology running in our veins. Do we tick your boxes? Do you want to play a part in taking gaming technology to the next level? If yes, we’re looking for you!
This is your opportunity to be part of the leading software house in the online gaming world. In our space, passionate, innovative and incredibly awesome teams create the best technology in the field, and each day is a chance to level up.
We are looking for an organized, amiable, and detail-oriented office coordinator to join our Derivco Cape Town team, on a temporary six-month contract.
Alongside multiple support teams, you will coordinate various office tasks and functions to ensure office processes run smoothly, and all teams are supported to succeed in terms of their physical environment, polices and procedures.
Key Responsibilities (But Not Limited To)
- Greet staff and visitors with a positive and helpful attitude, assisting anyone who needs help finding their way around the office and ensuring that the office environment is always in a neat, tidy, and presentable state.
- Answering, forwarding calls and taking messages where necessary and in a professional manner.
General Office Administration
- Executes various clerical tasks such as stock takes, audits, filing, scanning, photocopying, printing etc. Maintaining office supplies and consumables, corresponding with our suppliers, running errands efficiently, and coordinating various staff related administrative tasks, and assisting with the administration and execution of all Occupational Health and Safety protocols.
- At times you will be required to provide assistance with office events and functions.
- Product testing on various mobile devices is an industry requirement for us, you will be required to look after the devices used in the CT office by ensuring proper process is followed in terms of check outs, check ins and audits, reporting and procurement requests.
Support and Administration
- You will be expected to deliver a high standard of support to our various teams and departments within the greater business, this could be assisting with recruitment, calendar management, scheduling meetings, minute taking etc.
Required Skills And Experience
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Higher Certificate or Diploma in related field
- Proficient user of MS Office Packages including Word, Outlook, Excel & Power Point
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- A strong and dependable team player
- Ability to work independently & part of a dynamic team
- Highly detailed and meticulous
- The ability to work under pressure and honor team commitments
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Strong commitment to providing exceptional service
- Adaptably Resilient
- Collaborative Relationships
- Communicates and Influences Effectively
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Resourceful and Improving
- Strategic Mindset
- Decision-making Quality
Are you ready to take your seat amongst the best? Apply now!
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services