Research and Advocacy for Gender Justice (RAGJ)
Organization: Research and Advocacy for Gender Justice (RAGJ)
Position: Office Assistant
Duty station: Buea, Southwest Cameroon
Job type: Volunteer contract (full-time work, 35-40 hours of work weekly)
Duration of Assignment: 1st October 2021 to 31st March 2022
Deadline for application: 15th September 2021 (applications will be examined on a rolling basis)
Organizational Background and Operational Context
RAGJ envision a gender-just society with women and girls fully integrated into microeconomic and macroeconomic governance programming. RAGJ’s mission is to reframe women’s rights through action-research methodologies, evidence-based advocacy, data-driven policy and law-making. Strategically, RAGJ focuses on innovating and building resilience in conflict through an integrative emergency management strategy for grassroots communities and institutions in Cameroon.
The Office Assistant will support organizational and administrative tasks as well as manage day-to-day secretarial duties. She or He will ensure that there is quality and consistency in the flow of office operations and information management.
- Sort, send, distribute, and receive mails, file correspondences, and sign deliveries.
- Print, photocopy, scan, and file documents appropriately, edit documents and maintain accurate records.
- Conduct research, enter data, compile data, and type correspondences and other documents.
- Maintain files, welcome visitors, answer phone calls, take delivery messages and ……
- Interact with staff and maintain stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements.
- Keep an inventory of office supplies and order new materials
- Assist with organizing events when necessary, answers customers questions and confirms customer orders.
- Performs additional duties when required, including drafting brochures and organizing the filing systems.
- of Candidate
– Education: Diploma in secretarial duties.
– Experience: Previous experience and knowledge of basic office management procedures and organization.
– Competence: Self-driven, highly motivated, excellent customer care, reliable, ability to maintain a strict level of confidence, proficiency in Microsoft office, excellent typing skills, strong problem-solving skills, detailed oriented, results-focus, teamwork, excellent communication, and openness to learning.
A reasonable financial compensation and benefits package is offered with the position.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV and a letter of motivation to [email protected] by 15 October 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
emploi,emploi cameroun,emploi définition,emploi quebec,emploi international
To see more jobs in Cameroon please visit Jobs in Cameroon.