Number Services Analyst
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
The Data Encoder will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date information of Global Emergency Address Tool of Telco Ops Numbers Team. The right candidate should be comfortable performing a variety of tasks related to emergency address data management such as:
- Accurately and efficiently encode all data that needs organizing and recording
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete information
- Assist in audit, report generation as required
Desired Skills And Experience
- Knowledge and experience working in Emergency Address Management is an advantage
- Computer literate with experience using data entry programs
- Can encode data with speed and accuracy
- Proficient and dexterous typist
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to effectively time-manage and prioritize tasks
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Customer Service, Information Technology
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, Internet
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.