Nihongo-skilled Project Coordinator / Bridge Systems Engineer
- Understand project requirements and interpret the conversation without causing miscommunication
- Translate documentations accurately for developers to execute their tasks without causing misunderstanding
- Conduct project management tasks if necessary, for example, facilitate a meeting and manage action items or risks and issues accordingly
- Starting to take initiative and responsibility for ensuring that client work is performed, and deliverables produced on time.
- Discusses and resolves basic business and technology issues with clients.
- Allocated tasks are worked under general guidance & within detailed assignment plans, but is expected to think through these tasks, and to decide on most appropriate approach to the work.
- Expected to offer suggestions to others within the team in support of assignment objectives.
- May identify follow-on work to the assignment team
- Maintains relationships both internally and externally with peers and colleagues.
- Works with a moderate level of supervision, successfully executes a number of small to medium assignments of low to moderate complexity. These assignments involved working with junior management in client organizations.
- Consulting ability is recognized within projects for specific clients.
- Is gaining familiarity with the consulting services within Fujitsu. Is acquiring knowledge of relevant methodologies and techniques and can assist more senior consultants in applying the techniques to specific assignments.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills and diplomacy in dealings with clients and peers. Recognizes limits to own involvement. Welcomes coaching and guidance from peers with more experience. Is an effective team player.
- Demonstrates political sensitivity in dealing with client and stakeholders in Fujitsu.
- Typically has experience in business analysis and/or consultancy or an equivalent environment.
- Understanding of the Fujitsu business model, capabilities and offerings.
Key Performance Indicators
- Consultant discipline (e.g. time sheeting, expenses, diary, objectives, development plans, knowledge sharing etc.).
- Delivery on time, to budget and to an appropriate level of quality.
- Follows consulting standards.
- Customer satisfaction and feedback.
- Opportunities identified.
- Achievement of objectives.
- To perform translation of documents from Japanese to English and vice-versa as needed in the project
Translate documentations accurately for developers to execute their tasks without causing misunderstanding
- To act as a Bridge between Japan and other teams requiring English and Japanese communication support
Understand project requirements and interpret the conversation without causing miscommunication
- To attend meetings, take down minutes and do interpretations when necessary
Conduct project management tasks if necessary, for example, facilitate a meeting and manage action items or risks and issues accordingly
- To produce Japanese and/or English reports or documents as needed in the project
- To coordinate and help during client visits
- To perform other related tasks as may be assigned by the Immediate Supervisor
- Good working knowledge or organization’s basic consulting models and methodologies. Has been exposed to most types of work – but limited or not exposed to the more complex issues.
- Technically competent and developing consulting skills.
- N1 or N2 JLPT level
- Preferably with 1 year of translation or interpretation work
- Technical (Java, Sprint, C#, .Net, iOS, Android, etc.) background preferred but not mandatory
- Willing to be assigned out of the country both for short (less than a year) and long-term (more than a year)
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Information Services, Information Technology and Services, Computer Software
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.