MRI Botswana Head of HR
Calling all Human Resource Managers and aspiring Head of Human Resources to apply for this AMAZING opportunity!
Do you want to coordinate the entire Human Resources function in an organisation?
Do you believe that employees are the cornerstone of an organisation’s success?
We got the RIGHT OPPORTUNITY for you!!
MRI Botswana is looking for a DYNAMIC and AGILE Head of Human Resources who will lead the following initiatives:
- Implementation and development of strategic policies and processes
- Talent Management framework development, pipeline management as well as driving talent forums
- Improve recruitment process and overall employee attrition
- Implementation of HR Strategies to facilitate smooth change and transition in the organisation
- Develop training and other initiatives for the identified development areas across the business
- Provide professional advice on disciplinary and grievance matters and deal with any industrial relations matters if needed
- Directing the organisation in administering staff salaries and remuneration packages
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of a staff welfare and wellness plan
If your experience and qualifications are aligned to the below, click on apply NOW:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration or related field.
- Experience on HR systems.
- Affiliation to a Human Resources governing body or institution is an added advantage
- At least eight (8) years post qualification experience in the HR environment three (3) of which must have been at managerial level.
- A postgraduate qualification in Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Business or strategic Leadership will be an added advantage.
- Membership in a recognised HR establishment is also key.
Apply before the 15th of September 2021 through the following link: http://www.trending-talent.com/home/CompanyVacancies?Company=MRI%20Botswana%20Limited
Gaborone, South-East, Botswana