Motorclothes / Merchandise Manager
Our ideal applicant must have Harley-Davidson brand retail sales & inventory software experience, knowledge of current fashion trends, setting up merchandising displays, organizational skills, and to be able to lead a team of 4 sales associates.
Merchandise Managerial experience is a MUST.
Saturday availability a must.
- Ensure General Merchandise personnel are well trained and available when needed.
- Order and maintain inventory as needed
- Design displays for merchandise, which are appealing to customers.
- Regulate seasonal promotions (i.e. holiday display themes, special events, etc.) and coordinate them with other departments.
- Ensure employees keep all merchandise and displays clean, well dusted, and appealing to customers.
- Maximize return on investment of General Merchandise inventory.
- Grow the volume of General Merchandise sales.
- Communicate regularly with the Harley-Davidson Motor Company regarding; policies, product availability, product style options, new/future product line studies
- Develop monthly and annual objectives for the department in collaboration with management team
- Attend training sessions (Dealerosity University, etc.) to keep current with merchandising trends & inventory control issues
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to Superior Customer Service.
- Promotions plan and execute “exceptional” promotions to bring both “new and existing” customers into the dealership on a regular basis.
- Coordinate promotions with other departments to maximize return on promotions spending.
CALL: (855) 204-8228 or Email us directly (ALWAYS CONFIDENTIAL) [email protected]
CHECK OUR JOB BOARD ONLINE @ www.Dealerosity.com/jobs and apply there too
We have other similar Motorclothes Managerial positions available in other parts of the USA
Marketing and Sales
Construction, Automotive, and Retail