Mortgage Loan Underwriter – LAPP/SAR, FHA, VA
What You Will Be Doing
- Obtain and verify all supporting documentation regarding a customers income, assets and liabilities.
- Handle customer calls and following through to obtain any missing information supporting the customers application.
- Ensure coordination and communication between all customers, internal and external (including Loan Officer, Realtor, Underwriting Department, Appraiser, Attorney, etc.).
- Submit loans through necessary Underwriting Systems (including DU, LP & GUS) and obtain underwriting findings.
- Record and document all correspondence throughout the file process.
- Monitor the flow through underwriting and closing to ensure all conditions are met and resolved on time.
- Review pipeline for accuracy.
- Collect and record accurate information in Encompass.
- Comply with Banks Policies and Procedures, as well as regulatory compliance.
- Keeping up to date of industry regulations and changes.
- Obey all applicable federal laws, rules, and regulations relating to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
What You Need for this Position
- Mortgage Underwriting
So, if you are a Mortgage Loan Underwriter with experience, please apply today or email your resume directly to [email protected]!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : WB2-1645105 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Will Boren – Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Construction, Information Technology and Services, and Financial Services