Medical Omnichannel Lead, Asia Pacific.
Johnson & Johnson
Major accountabilities and/or activities
Omnichannel customer engagement model
- Drive the implementation and integration of new innovative and industry leading Medical omnichannel model to transform medical customer engagement in the region
- Act as the regional product owner for new solutions such as Customer 360 view and MSL Suggestion Assistant
- Champion the adoption of new ways of working among the local medical customer facing teams through purposeful change management initiatives
- Develop, collect and report on meaningful customer engagement, voice of customer and other metrics to measure progress and impact of our medical omnichannel strategy
- Ensure clear governance with guardrails and principles of omnichannel solutions with close partnership with privacy, compliance & legal
Insights and Data Analytics
- Partner with Data Science, IT and local MAF teams to grow, digital, data and analytics capabilities and develop omnichannel architecture and infrastructure requirements.
- Discover customer and patient findings and actionable insights from existing and new data sources that inform and enhances medical omnichannel approach in collaboration with data science team and MAF clinical TA teams.
- Build a culture of data literacy and data driven decision making across the organisation in partnership with various functions and markets.
- Explore new industry trends and best practices to develop capabilities in digital, data and analytics in Medical Affairs
- Partner with local MAF teams to develop highly relevant scientific content delivery process based on rich customer insights and preferences
- Contribute to crossfunctional content development framework and process to improve and accelerate content creation and approval in collaboration with Commercial Excellence
- University degree in health sciences, business or equivalent is required
- An advanced degree in science or business is preferred
- Project management and/or process excellence skills are an advantage
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in R&D, Medical Affairs or a related function within the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industries is required
- Deep understanding of various medical customer engagement channels including digital channels focused on customer experience and quality scientific exchange.
- Good understanding of healthcare compliance principles, drug safety and pharmacovigilance and the role of the MSL
- Experience of launching new Technology, Data & Analytics tools/platforms in collaboration with IT teams to drive performance
- Experience within quantitative analysis related fields applying analytics and insights for business decisions (research, analytics, forecasting, etc.)
- Preferred relevant industry experience in Healthcare / Pharma
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teams with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to activate and engage others
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills and time-management skills
- Flexibility for up to 30% Regional and International travel, and working outside of normal working hours due to meetings across time zones
Asia Pacific-Vietnam, Asia Pacific-Australia, Asia Pacific-Indonesia, Asia Pacific-India, Asia Pacific-New Zealand, Asia Pacific-Philippines, Asia Pacific-Taiwan, Asia Pacific-South Korea, Asia Pacific-China, Asia Pacific-Malaysia, Asia Pacific-Japan, Asia Pacific-Thailand
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)
Hospital & Health Care, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceuticals