Materials Requirement Planner (Co-pack)
At Accolade Wines, our purpose is to enrich everyday moments. As one of the world’s leading wine companies, our award-winning portfolio includes beloved brands such as Hardys, Grant Burge, St Hallett, House of Arras, Mud House, Jam Shed and many more. We are one of the largest wine producers in the world – we’ve been around since 1836, and our portfolio has won a total of 8,846 international wine show awards in the last decade.
About the role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Materials Requirements Planner to join our team on a full time basis. This role will be initially based at Reynella but will be moving to state of the art offices in the Adelaide CBD in late 2021, and may require some travel to our primary production facility Berri Estates in Glossop, South Australia.
Reporting to the Supply Network Planning Manager, the Materials Requirements Planner is primarily responsible for managing the daily operations at external co-packing sites. The scope of activities conducted by co-packers include bulk wine manufacture, filling and packing, and manual rework.
Key tasks of the role include:
• Responsible for managing the daily operational activities with co-packers.
• Manage Dry Goods vendors including purchase order management, business review meetings, forecast reviews, and issue credits for returns and recovery of rework charges.
• Responsible for managing and maintaining optimum stock levels of dry goods to meet production demands and business objectives.
• Execute work order completions including dry goods allocations, wastage inclusions, end of lot inventory allocations and investigation.
• Work with Procurement and Supply Management members on the operational and strategic management of Contract Pack and Dry Good vendors.
• Investigate Data Integrity issues as they are detected and identify corrective and preventative actions, including reconciliation of inventory discrepancies using third party systems and records.
What you’ll bring:
The person we are looking for will be highly analytical with a good scheduling and production planning methodologies and a demonstrated strong understanding of computer systems, particularly use of Excel, and previous experience using JDE would be highly regarded.
To be considered for the role, you will need to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a FMCG environment and the preferred candidate will have had demonstrable experience working in a logistics team.
What you can expect:
An annual wine allowance, on top of your salary! You heard right – you’ll get money to spend on our amazing wines, as well as a fantastic range of benefits including a gym subsidy and employee assistance program. Plus a whole host of career opportunities across the world. And wine. Oh, also – wine.
Want to see our fabulous bottling site in the UK, and find out more about our products? Watch us in action here: https://player.vimeo.com/video/296545118
Wine and Spirits