Marketing Retention Manager – Ecommerce (Remote)
The Retention Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of B2C programs and campaigns across all sales channels that are geared towards customer retention, deepening relationships, and increasing customer lifetime value.
This person must be passionate about consumer growth and will be responsible for key areas of the customer life cycle. He/she must have a proven track record and in-depth experience in creating, analyzing, and leveraging insights to create best-in-class experiences that drive customer loyalty and retention.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for leading the strategic vision: ownership and implementation of customer retention and loyalty communications and channels (Email, Mobile, SMS, Loyalty Strategy & Deployment) that nurture long-term customer relationships, reduce churn and increase engagement, frequency, monetization, customer database, and lifetime value.
- Build, launch, and scale a loyalty program: that rewards and retains our highest-value and most loyal customers, focused on participation and upward migration.
- Implement a thorough testing roadmap: for our lifecycle programs while regularly sharing out clear performance/test results, best practices, and key learnings to management and internal partners
- Drive insights, key activities, execution, and final evaluation: of tactics to drive loyalty with a focus on scalability.
- Hungry for Achievement
- Works Hard
- Team Player
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent organization skills in managing projects and budgets
- Previous work experience marketing a community first product/platform/business
- Experience working cross-functionally in a matrix organization, working with the global brand in-house teams and external agencies as well as channel functions.
- Experience working with small teams and big activation projects
- Entrepreneurial, independent, and a self-directed person with a hunger to grow
- Excellent communicator, mindful of deadlines, details, and global/local relevance of campaign distribution
- Marketing mindset, with an understanding of what drives the desired outcome while furthering the core brand values
- Act as a brand ambassador, consistently connecting and networking with relevant people/brands for future opportunities
- Core knowledge of excel/word/ppt, strong in the analytical side of marketing activities
- A love for fashion, design, and all things creative
- A «no job is too small» attitude and team player
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST/DST
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Are you looking to transition to a job that lets you work from home permanently? An international and diverse work atmosphere? A chance to be part of a fast-growing company and the next success story? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Birthday Bonus
- Healthcare Allowance
- Paid holidays (US and PH)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Year-end bonus (13th month pay)
- Yearly performance appraisal
Uri ng trabaho