Marketing Project Manager – LATAM
You will develop project plans, strategies, detailed timelines and manage the effective executions for products and projects that will be in front of tens of millions of visitors and viewers on a monthly basis. You will be working on key initiatives to grow the brand forward.
We are looking for a dynamic, dedicated and committed individual with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
Featured in Forbes list of Top 25 companies to work remote.
Trafilea is a global ecommerce company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation. We have over 150 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
Shapermint, Trafilea’s largest brand, is a shapewear-exclusive, online retailer offering curated styles from top-rated brands, catering mainly to the US market. We’ve grown the brand to 2 million customers in the first 15 months, +30 MM visitors and 2 billion impressions.
We are aiming to build one of the largest communities on body positivity, self-love & confidence.
Our main purpose is to empower women across the world.
- Take part in the strategic plan of the brand’s initiatives, projects and products, in order to understand and align visions from different teams.
- Develop project plans, strategies, detailed timelines with dependencies and milestones, resource forecasts, and status reports.
- Manage the effective execution of each project understanding business contexts, needs and deadlines.
- Solve problems and initiate collaboration within the team; anticipate, identify and actively resolve issues.
- Ensure visual quality and provide feedback internally before providing the final result, considering that most projects are front-end.
- Facilitate meetings and working sessions with cross-functional teams, setting the right expectations, outcomes and ensuring effectiveness and clear action items.
- Analyze, adjust and improve workflows and processes in order to improve project efficiency and implementation.
- Effectively prioritize and communicate tasks, projects, initiatives and feedback.
- 4 years experience in project management with digital deliverables.
- Proven ability to effectively lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously; including multi-disciplinary teams, budgets and schedule information.
- Good problem solving skills and confidence when facing challenges to ensure the project is pushed forward without strict control from managers.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Strong structured thinking skills as well as a proactive attitude.
- Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make best use of limited resources.
- Experience working with both creative and technology teams.
- Creative, passionate, and easy-going spirit.
- Live Where You Want: Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
- Take Vacation (seriously): Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
- Competitive salary.
- Company performance bonus based on results.
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Gestión de proyectos y Tecnología de la información
Marketing y publicidad, Software y Internet
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.