This role will be responsible for all marketing aspects of the business, as well as being an active team member of the management team.
PayJoy is hiring a Marketing Manager in Ecuador who can help us to scale the business. The right candidate will be a talented and ambitious leader, looking for a high-growth opportunity at a high-impact startup, while also deeply motivated by and aligned with PayJoy’s mission to empower the next billion smartphone users.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans to attract potential customers, retain existing ones and help with the cross selling strategy for the smartphone financing business and the PayJoy cash business. Managing and coordinating marketing campaigns (digital, online and offline), leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
- Define the EC marketing plan and guarantee its effective execution through marketing channels.
- Develop an end to end marketing strategy for EC including, brand identity, brand positioning, promotions, and customer acquisition.
- Provide in-depth localized and contextual information on everything from seasonality to market-specifics for Ecuador.
- Own the Marketing relationship with the local salesforce.
- Own the relationship and negotiations with local suppliers of Marketing services such as print of in-store materials.
- Own the effective distribution of in-store marketing Materials.
- Help us customize Marketing efforts both online and offline for the EC specificities, setting our team up for success.
- Contribute to the Test&Learn strategies both Ecuador-specific as well as global
- Leverage the accumulated industry-experience to collaborate to overall planning efforts.
- Identify and track key KPIs to ensure ROI, high conversion ratios, low CAC, etc.
- Take a data driven approach to analyze and optimize customer activation, engagement, and retainment of customers.
- Attract more customers and raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies.
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Work closely with the commercial team to identify new opportunities and efficiency improvements.
- Assist the Ecuador leadership team in leading expansion plans for the market and shape the plan for launching new services while ensuring strong coordination with internal and external teams along the way.
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree: marketing, communication, advertising, or similar.
- At least 7+ years of proven experience in the field.
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Portuguese also a plus.
- Results oriented digital marketing, branding, and media expertise, with a strong bias for action.
- Knowledge and analysis of commercial KPIs for example, customer lifetime value, CAC, ROI, etc.
- Ample experience with digital marketing and advertising, including Google and Facebook Ads, and other direct to consumer acquisition channels.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels in the technology, fintech and telecommunications industries.
- Strong project management to lead and execute all elements of marketing programs, including budget, planning, and reporting.
- Work closely with regional leadership, and other stakeholders, including sales, product, account management, to create local compelling content targeting for our B2B and B2B2C partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges, as well as act upon data
- Medical insurance: the company covers 100% of a basic plan for the employee and immediate family
- Retirement: 3% of the monthly salary. (Apply if you have a retirement plan)
- Company holidays; 15 days of vacation (20 to the third year);
- Annual fitness benefit ($500); professional development benefit ($2000); and international travel benefit ($2000)
PayJoy’s mission is to deliver access to credit to the next billion people in emerging markets worldwide. Our unique mobile locking technology gives customers the ability to afford their first smartphone on credit, using the phone itself as collateral, and then provides further access to credit to help weather life’s unexpected financial surprises and climb the ladder of economic well-being.
Founded in 2015, today PayJoy has reached millions of customers in a dozen countries around the globe, including Mexico, Brazil, India, Kenya, and South Africa, and is on a strong growth path with support from major industry partners to bring credit to millions in the near future.
PayJoy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Finance for the next billion * Ownership * Break Through Walls * High-Bandwidth Communication * Transparency & Directness * Focus on Scale * Work-Life Balance * Embrace Diversity
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Marketing y Ventas
Marketing y publicidad, Telecomunicaciones y Recursos humanos
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ec.linkedin.com.