About The Role
This is a 3-month temporary assignment working 30 hours per week. We are looking for someone to start within September. You will be reporting to the International Marketing Manager and implementing and monitoring the performance of marketing campaigns. The role will predominately be assisting the international team however some flexibility to help with the domestic team will also be required.
- Support with executing campaigns and marketing activity
- Drive content coordination including social media
- Coordinate familiarisation itineraries and build relationships within the industry
- Monitor and evaluate campaigns to ensure effectiveness
- Research, monitor and report on market trends and competitor activity
Skills & Experience
- Ideally previous tourism and digital marketing experience
- Previous experience running digital marketing campaign
- Someone resilient and adaptable to changes
- Ability to work autonomously
How To Apply
If this sounds like you and you’re interested, please click ‘Apply’ now!
Marketing and Sales
Construction, Staffing and Recruiting, and Financial Services