Market Research Specialist
- Perform research on market trends using credible sources
- Support data analysis of sales and pipeline activity
- Perform data entry and quality review of regional data (OSC), work with EMU Client Development Executives to maintain good visibility of city pipeline (potential work) and financial results (booked work)
- Support market research and analysis of surveys to capture market data
- Maintain an organized database of market research
- Competitor analysis and monitoring
- Analyze individual sales performances and targets
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related field
- 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work is essential
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Self-directed and assertive individual who can work on their own initiative, is driven and used to working in a fast-paced large corporate organization
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to solve diverse, complex, and crucial business problems
- Strong MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Power BI skills
- Good project Management skills
- Should have good business process, analytical, leading and decision-making skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences, written and verbal)
- Demonstrate accurate/logical problem-solving skills
- Proven success in group collaboration to collectively define, isolate, analyze, and comprehend complex issues
- Must be a strong team player with strong English communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines despite multiple and conflicting priorities
- Willing to work midshaft- 11-30AM to 8-30PM
Who We Are
Arcadis is the leading global Design and Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people, active in over 70 countries that generate €3.3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
We are on a mission to improve the quality of life. With our technical expertise and wide range of services, we collaborate with our clients in building a more sustainable future.
We continuously offer programs that allow individuals to grow and discover endless possibilities within and even beyond their chosen field.
We have a diverse and multi-cultural working environment which foster creativity, boost high employee performance and provide a great learning experience.
We are on the lookout for innovative people who dare to shape the future. If you share the same passion and embody our core values Integrity, Collaboration, People First, Client Success, and Sustainability, you’re the kind of person we’re looking for.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology
Civil Engineering, Design, Construction
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.