Market Research Analyst, Retail
The Evolved Group
About the Evolved Group
The Evolved Group is a fast-growing global Market Research and Consulting agency that delivers Human Insights through a unique combination of technology innovation and consulting expertise.
Understanding humans and deriving insights that make a difference for their clients is at the heart of what they do. They do this through applying their ground breaking technology. Their technology stack, which includes chatbots, text analytics, and enterprise grade platform, enables their qualitative and quantitative research programs to reach and engage with audiences in ways never seen in market research.
As people they are passionate about digging deeper, going past the obvious answers to really explore the underlying answers to their client’s business problems and opportunities. Although, they have a range of innovative technologies they are not black box. They are collaborators and partner with their clients. Their framework on every project is ‘what, so what, now what’. These three questions always deliver the outcomes their clients expect from their research investment.
About The Role
As a market research analyst you will use your strong quantitative research skills and your background in customer experience analysis and consumer trend research to work on blue-chip client accounts. Your market research expertise, supported by a smart and committed team and our industry leading technology, will help you drive our client’s commercial success.
To be successful in this role you will ideally be:
- Self-driven and passionate!
- Comfortable engaging and communicating with clients & both internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive, inquisitive and a self-motivated professional
- Able to adapt quickly in a flexible, fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills & very methodical in your approach
- Proficient in Q or SPSS
- Analytically minded and have an excellent attention to detail
- Qualifications in a relevant field (Analytics, Marketing, Research, or related discipline)
- Have strong project and time management skills
- Familiarity with advance data analysis techniques
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit!
If you are ready for the next step in your career and this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply below!
Research, Analyst, and Marketing
Information Technology and Services