Manager, Talent Acquisition
Direct Reports: 6 FTEs & Contingent Work staff
Location(s): Gurgaon, India
Manager, Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Designing and delivering an effective recruitment strategy for the India Region.
- Work closely with the Head of HR for India
- Engagement and motivation across the whole HR team as a senior leader
- Support key business areas to create an effective talent strategy to ensure new and internal talent.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Promoting the vision and values through all channels.
- Find new and build on current relationships with external organisations to help attract talent to the organisation.
- Be an ambassador for change and development, encouraging progressive ways of working and thinking.
- Hands on Recruitment and Resourcing for senior hiring across the region.
- Drive strategic initiatives
- Own and manage all the regional TA operational activities such as data integrity in ATS, reporting and resourcing.
- Lead and manage our Contingent workforce process.
- Experienced in Operational Recruitment/Talent Acquisition
- Experience of managing an experienced recruiting team.
- Experienced in volume recruiting across multiple functions
- Experienced in talent acquisition
- Experienced working in commercial settings/sectors
- Experienced in driving strategic initiatives
SHL helps companies optimize performance and productivity through deep people insights. Our market-leading people analytics and technology equip leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven talent decisions that lead to stronger business outcomes.
We anticipate, and help organizations solve, their most pressing talent challenges. Our science and technology maximize the potential of people through data driven insights, an unmatched portfolio of products, engaging experiences built on science and global expert services. From Talent Acquisition through Talent Management we create diverse, agile, and innovative workforces across the globe. We need highly motivated people to join our dynamic global team. We’re driven by Strong Connections, Curiosity, Fearless Innovation, and Impact.
More at shl.com.
What SHL Can Offer You
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
Our mission is to maximize people’s potential.
At SHL, we love what we do and the good it creates for our customers and our people, it’s our obsession. Our culture is inclusive; we embrace diverse perspectives and collaboration to drive forward innovation and growth.
We build strong relationships based on honest conversations, ongoing feedback and a healthy dose of fun.
We challenge, inspire and develop each other, which empowers us to own our destiny and our careers.
We support each other – always. If this is important to you, consider a career at SHL.
SHL is an equal opportunity employer.
Human Resources and Management Consulting