Manager, Service Communications
Be inspired every day. We are idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for a better way. A job at Apple is one that requires a lot of you, but it’s also one that rewards forward-thinking and dedicated work. None of us here at Apple would have it any other way!
The AppleCare Service Documentation team is searching for a talented manager to lead the team that creates operational procedures and communications for Apple’s service providers. This content directs how service is performed for all Apple products by service providers worldwide to help millions of Apple customers.
5 to 7 years of directly related experience
Ability to build positive relationships at all levels throughout the organization
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to perform effectively under pressure
Ability to cut through ambiguity to inform effective solutions
Strong organization, time management, and prioritization skills
Experience with technical writing and content management
You will work closely with AppleCare service readiness project managers and service channel managers worldwide to create world-class service content and communication assets. You are proficient in documentation tools and practices, as well as content management workflows, and you leverage experience, good judgment, and data analytics to continuously drive process improvements across multiple concurrent projects and systems.
– Lead writing team to create clear and concise operational content.
– Shepherd the team’s career development and performance
– Prioritize tasks and manage resource utilization in a highly dynamic environment.
– Represent Service Documentation in relevant core meetings throughout a project lifecycle.
– Continuously refine team processes for greater efficacy.
– Contribute to system requirements and infrastructure projects.
Education & Experience
Degree in Technical Writing, Journalism, Business, or a related field, or equivalent experience
Role Number: 200255786
Customer Service and Information Technology