Manager – Plant – F
Kontoor Brands, Inc.
- Productivity: Insure plant production schedule is in line with the actual productivity level and balance so the schedule can be achieved on a weekly basis without excessive overtime.
- Quality: Achieves product quality in accordance with Job Quality Standards (JQS) and construction specifications supplied by engineering specifications.
- Inventory Control: Set up systems in the process to insure strict inventory controls are maintained throughout the facility. All cut ply height is to be verified on the front end of the plant and any differences reported to the cutting facility so the ply height can be corrected. All bundles are to be counted at the end of the plant to insure all garments are completed and sent to the laundry/finishing facility.
- Management Duties: Performs management duties for laundry and finishing including hiring, training, evaluation, motivation, counseling and discipline of management level, direct, and indirect employees. Must instill ownership in all management staff since the facility is a muti-shift operation.
- Cost Reduction and Control: Develops and implements cost reduction projects for equipment, procedures, manpower to obtain the lowest possible cost while maintaining product quality. Control spending to levels within the operating budget on an annual basis.
- Communication: Effectively communicate with employees of all levels. Insure communication is clear to all employees on all shifts so the efficiency of the department can be maximized. Be involved in community activities and support worthy causes with donations of time and money.
- Guides staff in development of their functional and/or management skills. Schedules necessary training for indirect staff through HR department as the training is available.
- Develops and oversees building/facility maintenance, security, and safety programs. Must insure IPM and SEDEX goals are met annually.
- Human Relations: Work to insure all Management and Indirect staff members treat employees fairly and with respect in order to improve or maintain moral in the facility. Work to reduce turnover and increase employment stability throughout the facility on all shifts.
- Assists in preparing annual operating budget.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree: Industrial Engineering
- Advanced English skills
- Advanced excel skills and reporting
- Over 10-year experience in the Apparel Manufacturing industry
- Strong management abilities, planning, and directing Staff
- Excellent communications, organizational, and time management skills
- Open minded for proposals and strategic changes
- Thorough understanding of the policies and practices used in the manufacturing division
- Ability to set long-term goals and communicate them to others
- Ability to motivate and organize multiple efforts to accomplish goals
- Exceptional leading skills to drive performance and Kontoor Cultural alignment
- Availability to travel (valid Passport and US Visa)
- Lead, direct and monitor every aspect of production in the manufacturing plant with strong cross-functional leadership style
- Comply with company policy and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Prepare and maintain fully engaged as well as talented workforce
- Supervise manufacturing, planning, scheduling, quality adherence, processing, materials management, packaging and so on.
- Ensure to directly or indirectly to optimize the production/manufacturing performance of his direct reports
- Execute business strategies and practices to constantly improve production capability, quality, costs, and internal customer service goals
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Marketing y publicidad, Artículos de consumo y Venta al por menor
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ni.linkedin.com.