Manager, IT End User Support
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description
- Requires broad technical expertise and company/industry knowledge.
- Accountable for program management functions.
- Assists others in achieving goals.
- Manages performance appraisals and pay reviews.
- Manages training for 3 or more employees.
- Manages hiring and termination actions.
- Accountable for team performance and results.
- Manages professional employees and/or supervisors.
- Adapts plans and priorities based on resource and operational challenges.
- Acts based on policies, procedures.
- Receives guidance from managers.
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues, and customers.
- Applies concepts from prior experience in the field.
- Has growing knowledge of other disciplines.
- Translates strategy and priorities into work product.
- Positively impacts the level of service.
- Impacts the team’s ability to meet quality, volume, and timeline targets.
- Guides based on policies, resource requirements, budgets, and business plans.
- Builds team engagement to meet service and operational challenges.
- Provides recommendations for OT, operational expenses, and rollup data.
- Resolves technical, operational, and organizational problems.
- May take part in solving problems across a matrix.
- Guides and influences internal and external customers, or agencies.
- Provides direction for on-site techs.
- Interfaces with other technical towers to assist local site requests.
- Validates that tickets are being assigned and worked in appropriate timeframes.
- Provides onsite end-user support.
- Installs applications.
- Manages hardware/software installations and troubleshooting.
- Provides and directs onsite smart support to other technical towers.
- Installs and configures new hardware.
- Manages site-level inventory.
- Manages ticket queue for local support requests.
- Escalates system outages or problems that will impact production.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies, procedures, and standards.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the «Submit» button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.