Manager HR Service Experience Asia
Philip Morris International
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free future with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
You will responsible for driving and establishing a service mind-set and culture within their regional P&ED community and measuring, monitoring and improving service experiences across employee journey. This includes independently assessing and assuring the quality of the product delivery and service experience across the entire P&ED portfolio. Central to this will be collaboration with internal and external partners to P&C (Products Team, Global Delivery Teams, Risk and Control) to establish, monitor and manager P&ED Operations Service Governance, Document & Data Governance and Service Performance Management.
This is a newly created role, that is central to the establishment of the new Product & Experience Delivery (P&ED) Function and establishing the right service experience mindset, culture and application of framework by which to manage service delivery and demonstrate the value add of the function.
Your ‘day to day’
- Service Governance Ownership & governance of service assets, supporting regional leadership teams
- Apply the Capacity Planning Framework to ensure staffing adequacy model; identify opportunities to change resources profile in line with demand forecast or staffing optimization initiatives (e.g. process digitization)
- Manage Issue Escalation Framework assessment regional issues escalated and own/ support issue; assess and apply remediation plans for issues identified in other regions to ensure no repeat within their region.
- Monitor application of P&ED Charging Mechanism to ensure model is fit for purpose.
- Manager Business Continuity Management Framework complete business impact assessment, ensure appropriate plans in place, quality assure and test plans in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Complete quality assessment of new and existing Products to ensure appropriate application of PMI Chart of controls (in partnership with the R&C and Product Managers) to ensure effective preventative, detective and compensating controls are in-place.
- Act as P&ED Regional Lead for risk & control cycle management (External &,Internal Auditors & Control Assessments) coordinate responses & remediation plans as.
- Document & Data Governance Partner with Data Architect to identify, interpret and apply prevailing legislation and internal document & data standards, ensuring appropriate controls are implemented and tested within P&ED to be complaint with required standards.
- Service Performance
- Monitor Service Delivery against P&ED Service Performance (KPIs/ SLAs) Standards, ensuring consistence application of targeted standards across delivery teams (i.e. internal or external teams).
- Lead Service Experience Meetings with regional P&ED Leadership Teams to assess delivery of services to required standards; identify and track (to completion) opportunities for improvement to achieve expected standards.
- Ingrain continuous improvement as a concept and culture in service delivery track opportunities to achieve targeted outcomes.
- P&ED Capability Building. Identify skills & competencies required to create a high performing team that delivers quality services & optimal employee experience; partner with core Capability Team to curate, deliver and assess for impact the required training plans.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Engineering, preference to those with Master’s Degree in Business, Finance or Engineering
- Customer Service, Six Sigma, or Risk professional qualifications is an advantage
- Prior experience in a similar service delivery management role is a must, with preference to those who has experience running large (HR) operations units
- Strong service management mindset ability to link service experience to optimize employee experience
- Strong understanding in performance standards concepts, definitions, practical application and monitor for success
- Effective challenger and change agent
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written/visual) able to create and deliver compelling presentations; Storytelling through data to drive decision making
- Ability to assess and interpret data and provide insight on service performance, capacity planning, etc.
- Controls/ Risk Management Skills, including business resiliency management
- Strong Process Management (Define, Assess and Monitor) Skills
- Strong Business Acumen ability to understand business context and translate into solutions
- Innovative, analytical thinker and problem solver
Work Location and Schedule
The Finance Center, BGC, Taguig City
Generally Mondays to Fridays
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Consumer Goods, Tobacco