Management Consultants required!
KPMG New Zealand
KPMG’s Consulting teams partner with leading domestic and international organisations to deliver tangible benefits that impact New Zealand’s prosperity. We draw on KPMG’s broad industry experience across large and small scale transformation, analytics and optimisation, process excellence, and operating model design.
- KPMG has opportunities available at Senior Advisor, Assistant Manager and Manager for exceptional talent to join our Wellington Management Consulting team.
- Our team partners with public and private sector organisations to understand their most important value drivers and work with them to help achieve tangible and lasting improvement in performance.
Day To Day You Will
- Be responsible for leading work streams and project teams, and providing expertise across a wide range of engagements.
- Contribute to the successful delivery of KPMG services, undertake business development such as proposal writing and contributing to the development of KPMG’s services through knowledge management and methodology design
- Provide clients with project services for their large transformation programmes, including requirements definition, project management support or change management capability
- Be comfortable working at pace with a high attention to detail across multiple projects at once
- Build the reputation of KPMG through the quality of your work, expertise and judgement as well as innovative approaches
What You’ll Bring To Our Team
- Consulting experience is highly desired
- A demonstrable track record of building lasting client relationships, winning new business and developing existing business
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with members of the project team
- Driven and enthusiastic with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a strong sense of ownership to get the job done in a practical and pragmatic fashion
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- An ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Proven written and oral communications skills and strong interpersonal skills
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people’s wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.
To be legally entitled to work in New Zealand, you should be a New Zealand citizen / resident or Australian citizen / permanent resident; or alternatively you must hold a valid work visa for New Zealand. Please check the New Zealand Immigration website for the most up to date information.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Consulting, Information Technology, and Sales
Accounting, Financial Services, and Management Consulting