Management Consultant (Remote) – $200,000/year USD
Crossover for Work
The Organization Builder team is bringing an end to this nonsense. Think of us as the Tesla Model S to traditional HR’s horse and buggy. We want our candidates to have a smooth ride with rear seat warmers while ensuring that we are recruiting the right people for the right roles (as opposed to indiscriminate, top-of-funnel resume aggregation and the risk of getting kicked by a horse).
If you are motivated by challenging puzzles, enjoy getting your hands dirty with data analysis, and have a flair for creativity, then we are interested in meeting you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Deep diving into the work done by different teams to become an expert in their work
- Producing job descriptions and other written content to attract thousands of interested candidates from around the globe
- Creating pre-hiring assessments that filter thousands down to elite few that can meet the high bar you have established for the role
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Combing through stacks of resumes
- Simply following orders and creating PowerPoint slides
- Anything involving candidates who have already been hired
Management Consultant Key Responsibilities
- Building scalable recruiting pipelines that produce consistently high-quality hires
- At least 5 years of experience in an analytical capacity (e.g. strategy consultant, lawyer, marketing expert, finance professional, investigative journalist)
- Professional writing experience and a knack for engaging readers with edgy content
- A discerning quality bar and the ability to identify distinguishing characteristics of high-quality work
Crossover has been a pioneer of the remote work model since our inception in 2010 – helping thousands of people advance their careers. We focus on full-time, long-term work – not short-term «gigs» or freelancing side jobs. Our platform provides businesses with the fairest hiring on earth by basing 90% of the decisions on objective assessments of a candidate’s skills and abilities to perform Real Work. Since we are 100% remote, people can work from anywhere and earn standardized and competitive compensation, regardless of where they choose to live.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4435-BB-Bridgeto-ManagementCons.011
Financial Services, Information Technology and Services, and Management Consulting
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.