Managed Services Team Leader
SHL Managed Services provides Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) services and Outsourced assessment administration and delivery in employee performance and development programs utilizing the SHL’s extensive suite of Assessments, Platforms, Best Practices and Consulting services.
As a Managed Services Team Leader you will have variable management responsibilities and accountability across the MS operations including but not limited for the Project Consultants, Project Managers, Project Associates and Co-ordinator. You will be responsible for the day-to-day and strategic management, coaching and leadership of the MS teams to ensure efficiencies, quality and excellent customer service.
- Responsible for overall team delivery and quality of work in line with agreed Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s) and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), appropriately delegating actions and overseeing the work of the team.
- To support the Managed Services Support Manager in Change Management and Operational Readiness activities, in conjunction with the Continuous Improvement team as required.
- To act as escalation point to team on internal/external matters and escalate as appropriate to Managed Services Support Manager.
- Tracking and support to all MS teams for overall client projects; ensuring adherence to budget and schedule and identify/ address/escalate issues, disputes, or objections that may impede success.
- To support the Managed Services Support Manager to drive awareness and understanding of the Managed Services team operations and services across the SHL business, supporting pre-sales initiatives and offering consultative support to Field Sales and Contact Centres as required.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships firm wide to achieve high client satisfaction and performance in line with published client Service Level Agreements and SHL’s key objectives, whilst delivering cost-effective operations.
- To actively look for potential revenue streams, efficiencies and feedback to management ways in which to increase revenue and update processes, and instigate the same culture within the team.
- To help and support the Managed Services Support Manager for the selection, on-boarding, performance, development and retention of all team through standard SHL approaches.
- To help and support the Managed Services Support Manager to produce weekly/monthly reports on individual and team performance and productivity levels in order to monitor and compare results against business objectives.
- Planning, prioritising and managing resources whilst providing support & direction to Managed Services Team.
- As a Managed Services Team Leader you will be expected to build a strong knowledge of the Managed Services offerings and solutions to present world class solutions to external clients, support and perform training and on boarding to team members.
- Establish strong internal relationships with: MS Project management, Support and quality assurance team, GCSC teams, Local Professional services and Central Professional services teams – to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of our Projects to clients.
- Deciding and initiating action
- Leading and supervising
- Relating and networking
- Adhering to principles and values
- Applying expertise and technology
- Planning and organising
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Strong presentation skills on the telephone and online; ability to engage audiences and respond effectively to questions
- Intellectual curiosity and dedication to mastering complex terrain; fast learner
- Superior communication, organisational skills and customer service experience.
- Ability to diagnose prospect/member needs and identify relevant resources
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Strong organization and prioritization skills – detail-oriented
- Drive to go above and beyond for internal and external clients, not to just answer questions as posed, but to pre-empt and provide solutions for subsequent challenges customers may face
- Ability to synthesize and distil large amounts of information
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and produce high quality material
- Positive, upbeat attitude and desire to contribute meaningfully to the team
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines; demonstrated poise and grace under pressure; demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Working different shift patterns, and on Bank Holidays to support business. Providing weekend support when required.
- Strong typing and computer/phone navigation skills required
- Demonstrable experience at Senior Agent level and supporting others to perform effectively (+2 years)
- Superior customer/member service ethic
- Solid experience with a customer contact / customer delivery environment.
- Superior interpersonal skills; excellent written & oral communication skills
- Strong experience of working and managing to KPI targets/SLAs; w working to milestones and deadlines, reporting progress & dealing with change requests.
- Experience of working with a global and international organisation
- Working with Shift patterns
- International travel experience however not essential
SHL helps companies optimize performance and productivity through deep people insights. Our market-leading people analytics and technology equip leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven talent decisions that lead to stronger business outcomes.
We anticipate, and help organizations solve, their most pressing talent challenges. Our science and technology maximize the potential of people through data driven insights, an unmatched portfolio of products, engaging experiences built on science and global expert services. From Talent Acquisition through Talent Management we create diverse, agile, and innovative workforces across the globe. We need highly motivated people to join our dynamic global team. We’re driven by Strong Connections, Curiosity, Fearless Innovation, and Impact.
More at shl.com.
What SHL Can Offer You
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
Our mission is to maximize people’s potential.
At SHL, we love what we do and the good it creates for our customers and our people, it’s our obsession. Our culture is inclusive; we embrace diverse perspectives and collaboration to drive forward innovation and growth.
We build strong relationships based on honest conversations, ongoing feedback and a healthy dose of fun.
We challenge, inspire and develop each other, which empowers us to own our destiny and our careers.
We support each other – always. If this is important to you, consider a career at SHL.
SHL is an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Service and Information Technology
Human Resources and Management Consulting