Managed Services Support Consultant
We are looking for a motivated team player to join us in delivering quality support services to our international client base. Altis Consulting has an opening for a Managed Services Support Consultant (Data & Analytics) to join our team in Auckland. This role involves applying your excellent communication and problem solving skills to provide support and maintenance to our Managed Services clients across Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
The perfect candidate possesses the following essential skills:
- 2+ years experience working in teams to provide IT Support to clients
- 2+ years hands-on experience in ETL and BI tools such as Microsoft (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), Cognos, Wherescape Red or SAP Business Objects. Report development/support using Power BI and/or Tableau.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- An advantage: experience in Data factory, Data lake, Python and/or Data Bricks or development/support using Azure function
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring systems and batch processes
- Responding to client queries
- Investigating and resolving issues
- Designing and developing enhancements to client DW/BI solutions using best practice methodologies
Who are we?
Altis Consulting was established in 1998 and has become the leading Data and Analytics consultancy in Australia and New Zealand. We’re proud to have been recognised 10 years in a row as a Great Place to Work and of our strong company culture focused around people and enabling them to achieve their best.
What to expect as an Altis consultant
As part of the Altis team, you will receive training from industry thought leaders and be mentored to develop your full potential, you’ll work with diverse clients and industries and be part of projects that deliver tangible business outcomes. We like to have fun as a team, encourage knowledge sharing and continuous learning and take pride in delivering the best possible outcomes for our clients.
- Competitive Salary Package with a bi-annual bonus scheme
- Training and Development to help propel your career both in technical and soft skills
- Flexible working options that encourage and promote work-life balance
- Generous Paid Parental Leave for both parents
- Health and Wellness Program, including access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition scheme with an awesome referral bonus
- Employee Perks such as additional leave, social nights, discounts through our Rewards portal and much more
We are passionate about our people, our culture and our impact on others. We are looking for like-minded individuals that are interested in developing themselves alongside some amazing people. If you think you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role and are willing to make a difference, we are keen to speak with you.
Please note, you must have valid working rights in New Zealand in order to be considered.