Maintenance Planner/ Data Analyst
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
What This Job Involves
- Optimisation of the Corrigo and compliance (currently iComply) platforms to provide efficiency, performance and quality data
- Drive behaviour of account team toward Corrigo and compliance best practice work flows
- Assist the Healius Facility Management Team and other Healius account members in achieving account objectives and overall account performance
- Administration & Coordination of facilities management
- Assist in the coordination of facilities management as delegated by the Senior Facilities Manager, this may include performing Facility Manager duties whilst on their holidays or absences;
- Ensure that difficulties on site are resolved promptly with minimum disruption to business as usual activities and to the agreed program – Work in conjunction with PSC and service providers to manage escalations with regard to contractor performance and / or client complaint / escalations and ensuring works are completed in a timely manner.
- Serve as single point of contact for central Corrigo team in the use and optimisation of the Corrigo platform;
- Serve as the single point of contact for the use of compliance systems and dissemination of information;
- Be the right hand person to the account leadership on systems and workflow performance;
- Perpetual training and coaching of ops teams to ensure Corrigo workflow proficiency is at a high level across the board;
- Build effective working relationships with the broader Corrigo Champions community and be a key contributor in Champions forums;
- Develop a close working relationship with the Corrigo Service Centre (CSC);
- Work closely with Compliance platform providers (currently InteRisk) and Compliance related service providers;
- Work closely with Supply Chain to ensure integrity and performance of the account vendor network;
- Work with Healius personnel where required;
- Work with regional Business Intelligence team to support BI reporting; and
- Maintain relationship with finance to ensure seamless integration with JLL Finance systems
- Working with the CSC, InteRisk team and any global CPA, closely monitor key performance metrics and lead change and improvement where required.
- Continually explore and promote workflow improvement opportunities, ensuring interaction with and approval from the platform governance team where required.
- Ensure account solutions and processes are compliant with client requirements and APAC agreed standards as advised by the CSC.
- Work closely with CSC and compliance platform service providers to ensure that all software upgrades are implemented and that new features are understood and appropriately leveraged within business operations.
Support the account leadership to deliver Corrigo and compliance solutions for the Healius Health Care account, in consultation with key account staff and Corrigo support where required.
Work closely with the CSC and any global CPA in the following areas –
- Portfolios, Properties and spaces – complete and accurate portfolio data ;
- User management – maintenance of JLL and client users including roles, permissions, vacation schedules and escalations;
- Engineering – ensure equipment register and maintenance schedules are complete and accurate; and
- Compliance and Risk – ensure compliance and where appropriate risk registers are developed, complete and accurate.
Performance and Analysis
- Reporting – Development and analysis of reports to monitor workflow performance and data integrity
- Drive behavioural change on account to enhance performance metrics
- Auto Assignment – maximise rate of auto assignment and dispatch through intelligent analysis and maintenance of auto assignment tables and configuration
- Perform data and workflow audits to find and fix gaps in the account instance
- Manage NTEs on tasks to balance cost control and efficient process
Sound like you? To apply you need to be-
- Proven aptitude for advanced use of business technology platforms
- Knowledge and understanding of existing FM technology platforms is an advantage.
- Logical thinker, with a proven ability to problem solve and deliver client solutions.
- Ability to train and disseminate knowledge to a wide team.
- Results driven and with a strong sense of ownership
What You Can Expect From Us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected] . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Management and Manufacturing
Commercial Real Estate, Facilities Services, and Real Estate