Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a global leader in the supply of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry. We offer a diverse range of opportunities through our businesses and cross-border networks, enabling you to explore your potential and thrive.
To assist in administering and operating the organization’s warehouse, including processing, packaging, storage of supplies, materials and equipment and delivery of materials and equipment underground to the mine operators.
Key Performance Areas
- To assist in accounting for all materials and supplies in the stores facilities; audits goods received into warehouse.
- To assist in receipting, storing and issuing of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Inventory control, Conduct cycle counting, full stock takes
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports (Stock control, Issues and Analysing)
- To assist in ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
- General warehouse maintenance and housekeeping
- Comply with all aspects of the Sandvik EHS policy and any reasonable instruction, procedures or systems of work which are given in the interest of providing safe workplaces and eliminating environmental harm
- Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain, must have attained at least 2 .1 (First Class Upper Division)
- Proficient at intermediate level in Excel
- Commitment to excellence and timeliness in client service
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong and proven focus on business and process improvement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Able to adapt to change
How To Apply
Please apply online through Workday (ESS), or access the Sandvik website www.home.sandvik/en/careers, reference R0031827
Applications close: 5th September 2021
We offer you an interesting role in an international business environment as well as opportunities for your professional development. At Sandvik, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.
Construction, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, and Staffing and Recruiting
Gaborone, South-East, Botswana