Location Manager: The Bahamas
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are currently seeking applications for an exciting career opportunity as a Location Manager in our Bahamas team. This position encompasses a number of varied roles within operations and office management, including oversight and management of the Creative Services Group, general facilities and location management, and responsibility for the safety and security of our people and facility. As a leader within the operations team, you will work closely with the Managing Partner and other leader’s to provide sound counsel and advice in all matters related to office management, workplace services and executive support.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Promotes an understanding of Enterprise Support Services (ESS) goals and contributions to secure necessary support from others to achieve business unit goals.
- Develops relationships with key internal customers to identify, track and proactively address service needs
- Serve as liaison with building management on all facility, life, safety, security, etc.
- SPOC for Office Managing Partner or designee on ESS services
- Manages all facility installations with vendors, maintenance and repairs to facility and equipment
- Responsible for administrative support assignments
- Creates the structure and conditions to allow information to flow within a team
- Influences customers and/or organizational leadership to accomplish operational objectives
- Meets or exceeds the administrative needs of our internal clients by partnering with other groups within the matrix organization, cultivating those relationships, aligning people and processes, and identifying workplace efficiencies to add value.
- Sets up full project plans rapidly for teams including; objectives, milestones, priorities, teams, calendar and nature of deliverables such as office moves
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Must possess sound interpersonal and information gathering skills, being able to interact with staff at all levels of the organization and have the ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Apply knowledge of the Firm’s values, clients and services to their everyday work
To qualify for the role you must have
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in a related administrative role with a minimum of 3 years of experience in general management
- At least 2 years of recent supervisory experience managing teams; experience within a professional services, financial services or corporate environment is required
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree is preferred but not required
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident working with all levels within the firm, building solid relationships with multiple groups
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and successfully manage multiple and competing projects
- Strong attention to detail, as well as a commitment to quality and efficiency
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Prior experience in a professional services firm
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, as overtime and travel are expected
- A dedication to teamwork and integrity within a professional environment
What We Look For
- We’re most interested in well-rounded people who are naturally curious and ready to work on projects from a wide range of backgrounds. In return, you can expect the support of great colleagues, as well the industry-recognized training you’ll need to grow in your career. If you’re a fast learner with great organizational skills, this role is for you.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical, dental and vision coverage, competitive pension plan, generous vacation and leave entitlement(s), and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Marketing, Public Relations, and Writing/Editing
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services