Life Insurance Agent
1. A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Business Administration (Marketing Major), Business Studies, Management science, Finance or any other related Business qualification.
2. At least 1 years ‘experience in sales and marketing, customer relations, retirement benefits schemes.
1. Should be fluent in English and any other local language from the Eastern region
2. Possess strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
3. Show commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
4. Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills
5. Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
6. Desire to develop a deep understanding of the insurance industry
7. Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
8. Age: 23 – 35 years