LAC South – Services Solution Advisor (SSA)
Purpose and objectives
The Services Solution Advisor (SSA) proactively positions SAP Services in specific focus areas through value added skills & competencies and provides as subject matter expert the topic authority along the whole sales cycle.
Accountable and responsible to ensure business growth in dedicated solution areas by providing clear guidance on the best project and solution approach for the customer.
The SSA has a clear scaling mission: as champion for innovation / strategic topics, he derives new business development potential and supports in the rollout of new sales packages, top use cases and the according implementation approach
Expectations and tasks
- The SSA is a customer-facing role proactively promoting selected SAP portfolio to drive incremental selling of services;
- Accountable for Demand Management to Deal Close activities and strategies of his own portfolio;
- Accountable for portfolio results in the geography (including bookings, revenue & specific sales KPIs such us unweighted pipeline coverage);
- Develops and owns strategy / plans how to position and sell selected services solution(s) in the territory / MU / Industry / geography to drive incremental bookings and revenue
- Designs and drive demand generation activities, leveraging all relevant channels: events, campaigns, social media, cold calls
- Alignment with License Sales about SAP Services strategy / role on each opportunity;
- Review Licenses Sales pipeline and services attach;
- Be a trusted advisor from the licenses and services team;
- Review shelfware, customer consumption, cloud metrics;
- Cloud evangelist on SSA’s expertise area;
- Relationship development with the partner ecosystem leveraging SAP Services;
- Demand Maturation
- Relationship development with defined list of key customers according to an agreement established with the FLSMs of each territory;
- In close alignment with SAP VAT Team, the SSA has the clear target to influence customers in focus areas and convince them that SAP Services can address their challenges through specialized best practices
- Pre-sales role supporting subject matter expertise in specific portfolio;
- Services handover to the delivery team of what was sold.
Education And Qualifications / Skills And Competencies
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- Fluent English
- Self-driven and problem solving
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Functional expertise in at least 3 strategic topic areas according to portfolio.
- 5+ years of deep industry/domain expertise including business processes and key business drivers
- Experience in delivering / implementing solutions according to portfolio
- Demonstrable track record of value selling and solution selling experience
- Proven track record in business application software and/or services sales within large, key accounts
- A successful track record of driving opportunity development (including growth and qualification of pipeline in conjunction with assigned Account Executives) and accurate forecasting of the renewal and network growth opportunities
- Demand generation and management
- Strategic planning for product/service
Experience in storytelling and presentation to C-Levels and large audiences.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:299750 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Software, Servicios y tecnologías de la información y Consultoría de estrategia y operaciones
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita cl.linkedin.com.