Knowledge Manager – Assurance (Assistant Director)
EY Knowledge helps EY to win in the market by providing the right insights at the right time through an agile, client-first organization. In support of this vision, this knowledge management role will see you provide high-value content, community and culture products and services across Assurance, with a primary focus on the FAAS and Forensics sub-service lines.
This is a front-line position where you will deliver world-class knowledge management products and services to Assurance alongside opportunities to contribute to cross-domain programs. You will engage in mentoring more junior team members to empower them to deliver consistently to a high standard and share ideas that support continuous improvement, innovation and collaboration.
Your key responsibilities:
- Delivering knowledge management products & services for agreed Assurance priorities, with a primary focus on FAAS and Forensics
- Collaborating effectively across Knowledge and with stakeholders
- Engaging in cross-domain programs and transformation projects that contribute to increased business impact and the evolution of knowledge management products and services
- Strongly supporting the consistent use of world-class methods and standards and coaching more junior colleagues
Skills and attributes for success:
You’ll already have worked as a knowledge manager and thrive in a virtual, global team. You will be highly collaborative while also leading on assigned programs or projects. You will be eager to share your knowledge with colleagues and stakeholders and communicate confidently with a diverse group of audiences always operating with a global mindset. You’ll be able to demonstrate strong stakeholder relationship management skills, project management skills and execution rigor.
To qualify for the role, you must:
- Approximately 6-10 years of experience in knowledge management
- Be able to articulate the value knowledge management brings to the business and drive buy-in and sponsorship from the business
- Have strong executive presence and demonstrated success in building and maintaining relationships at senior levels
- Have a consultative/innovative mindset and a teaming approach to service delivery
- Be a strong project manager with a track record of leading complex programs and projects to achieve milestones and objectives
- Be professional, confident, credible and an enthusiastic team player able to work effectively across functional teams and domains
- Have the ability to communicate and influence effectively to lead change
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Have advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- A willingness to operate with a growth mindset, open to improvement, continuous learning and an ability to embrace change
What we look for:
- Knowledge professionals who will drive transformational performance across their assigned domain and projects to achieve impactful outcomes
- Strong collaborative instincts and a commercial approach
- Effective communicators who can build strong stakeholder relationships
- Pro-active and strategic project managers
- Ability to work globally and in a virtual setting
What We Offer
Our comprehensive rewards package includes support for flexible working and your career development.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita bb.linkedin.com.