Junior SEO & Content Manager
Empact Partners is a boutique growth marketing consulting company. We’re a small and fully-remote team of 10.
Our clients are well-funded global SaaS companies. On the side, we’re running our own content publication, covering digital marketing and digital design topics.
Our team feels like a family. We’ve all known each other for many years, we trust one another, and we enjoy doing cool things together.
We’re now looking for a talented Junior SEO & Content Manager to join us.
This is a full-time role, with some flexibility (35-40 hours weekly). Your job would encompass creating content for prominent external publications, email communications with our partners, as well as contributing to our internal blog. You are a perfect candidate if:
- You prefer working with truly nice people vs working with whoever.
- You are a «digital extrovert» who loves talking to people via email.
- You genuinely enjoy writing and editing.
- You’d like to learn more about cutting-edge SEO and content marketing techniques.
- You’re passionate about technology.
- You value freedom and autonomy in the work environment.
- You’re searching for a full-time remote role that’d allow you to grow.