Junior Market Research Analyst Trainee (Remote Position)
SCHEDULE: Flexible part-time (10-15h/week)
JOB LEVEL: Entry level
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems. Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives. We have begun from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to a business table their practical and academic years of experience to form up a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. Since 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment leveraging our deep industry experience, along with using analytical rigor to drive outstanding results for businesses. We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
Our team is looking for a Market Research Analyst Trainee to join them for Autumn 2021. This position is great for an aspiring market research professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team leader with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively.
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications
- Willingness to learn
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Conversational English – this is the main language of our company
What do we offer?
- Working on corporate projects and tasks
- Close supervision and orientation by your coach
- Lectures given by seasoned experts
- Having your job critiqued, evaluated, and corrected
- Two to three working hours per day, flexible!
- Priority to be selected for a full-time, part-time, or contractor position at Brainnest or the companies we work with
- Business training certificate from Brainnest – German consulting company
- Reference/recommendation letter from your direct manager
- Professional projects experience to put on your CV
Marketing and Sales
Marketing and Advertising
Gaborone, South-East, Botswana