Junior Accountant Revenue Accounting
Maxeon Solar Technologies
We hold ourselves to a higher standard, striving for the highest integrity, safety, and quality. We thrive together as a global team, embracing our diverse backgrounds to make a positive impact on the world.
Join us in POWERING POSITIVE CHANGE™
Roles And Responsibilities
- Responsible in the recording and analysis of freight for APAC, EMEA and AMERICAs.
- Responsible in the recording, reconciliation, and analysis of warranty.
- Responsible in the preparation and analysis of DM/CM.
- Support the team in the preparation of Masterfile – report used in the preparation of P&L cycle review. Update is on a weekly basis.
- Responsible in the preparation of monthly and quarterly SOX Revenue testing.
- Responsible in the performance of Revenue and Accounting account reconciliation.
- Provides Accounting support to Business Unit operations and stakeholders.
- Ensures compliance on processes covered by her/his tasks.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or any Finance / Business related courses.
- Experience in various accounting areas like General Accounting, Financial Data Analysis.
- Analytical and keen to details.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Can work well at different levels of the organization. Works independently.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by national, federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Information Technology and Services, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.