CIM Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for an analytical and well-organized IT Specialist (Technical Support) that will perform the following functions: Software Development, Installation, System Security. You must cover the three areas to be successful in this role: technical, interpersonal and management/procedural components.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assists with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use.
2. Plays a key role in the design installation, testing and maintenance of software systems.
3. Develops new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow.
4. Works in various aspects to support all members of the team by analyzing and troubleshooting network systems and software.
5. Oversees the maintenance, backing up, and securing of databases, as well as retrieving files when needed.
6. Handles Firewall Proficiency and basic knowledge in some programming languages.
7. Establishes and maintains good relationship to customers by meeting customers’ requirements and expectations that are reasonably within the Company’s customer relationship principles.
8. Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Information Technology or relevant couses.
At least 3-5 Year(s) of working experience as IT Specialist.
Must be experienced with the most recent Microsoft operating systems, Microsoft exchange and familiarity with active directory structure
Knowledgeable in networking systems, familiarity with TCP/IP networking
Experienced in basic and advanced programming with completed projects (Language: Java, PHP, Python)
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Why Join Us?
We treat each person as an individual, promote work life balance and personal development
We bring organizational values to life and the workplace culture you deserve.
Uri ng trabaho