IT Data Scrum Master
IMPORTANT SECURITY ALERT: Please be aware that Voya Financial will never ask you to join a Google Hangout, request you to purchase your own equipment, or pay to apply.Keep your information secure when communicating with employers online. For more information on how to protect yourself and where you should report these scams, see our security section.
This role is to act as a Scrum Master for data focused Enterprise delivery business prioritized IT projects. Primarily responsible for providing Data and Scrum guidance and structure to Agile Scrum teams, comprised of a combination of vendor and FTE resources (including identified product managers), in completing their tasks, coordinating group work and ensuring appropriate communications to business and/or IT stakeholders. May contribute as a consultant level analyst or technical resource as appropriate. The scope of managed programs and projects include multi-million dollar efforts which may be delivered through a collection of teams across Voya and/or a team of contracted resources.
- Act as a scrum master/coach to ensure the data delivery Scrum team is adhering to agile principles and ceremonies
- Drive analysis, design, technical, testing or operational specifications developed by the project team and prioritized by the product manager(s). Ensure the final work product meets all quality standards and aligns with business goals.
- Perform as a consultant level IT sub-discipline individual contributor, as appropriate.
- Coordinate work across multiple work teams; develop, update, and implement contingencies for multiple teams to meet changing project or service needs.
- Partner closely with IT management to align resource capacity and demand requirements.
- Partner with business stakeholders to do product management for assigned product.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience leading cross functional data management focused Agile Scrum teams with an understanding key aspects of data management, databases and ETL.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in IT.
- Demonstrated success in project execution with involvement in multiple major projects or a sustained record of success as an IT services provider.
- Experience working within an Agile software development framework, with proven experience delivering solutions to customers within that framework
- Extensive background in development and delivering complex projects throughout the lifecycle.
- Excellent leadership, coaching, and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to support and mentor junior staff
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
- Able to manage and prioritize and tasks and time efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a directly related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Engineering, Information Technology
Insurance, Financial Services
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.