IT Business Analyst – Trading
Main Purpose:Within this role, the candidate will provide requirements capture and distilled business vision for multiple projects within the trading division in IT department, as well as managing expectations of the key business stakeholders and working closely with the project manager for delivery of these projects.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
– Proven ability to act as a bridge between the business and IT, documenting requirements and sharing them with worldwide audience.
– Ability to work independently and comfortable with managing a busy workload of changing priorities
– It’s expected to be able to think out of the box and provide innovative solutions- It’s expected to have knowledge in Trading products, financial instruments, pricing and deal structure.
– It’s a plus to have 4+ years’ experience of requirements analysis in a commercial environment
– It’s a plus Oracle Fusion Cloud experience.- It’s a plus to be a domain expert in at least one of the following areas:* Commodities scheduling and/or inventory management
* Invoicing for physical commodities and associated tax implications* Settlements & confirmations process for physical and derivative trading
* Migrations and interfaces with other systems- Demonstrable ability to drive business process changes – challenging current business practices, working with key business process personnel- Experience of a variety of software development methodologies (e.g. continuous integration, iterative development)- Team player with excellent communication skills – verbal and written -Language: English and Spanish are required, other languages such as Portuguese are a plus.
– Primary responsibility is the determination & clear articulation of business requirements for the trading area- Stakeholder management to ensure the solution meets business requirements and there are no business surprises for project implementation- Close engagement with business process reengineering team, acting as the requirements authority (the source of truth) when clarification of the business process is required, and identifying process improvement opportunities to feed into the BPR team- Close engagement with the functional architecture & business process reengineering teams to agree on a logical design of the solution, including screen design & usability to optimize business processes- Quality assurance of any technical requirements produced by off-shore teams against business requirements produced through business engagements- Key point of functional escalation for technical and QA teams during requirement development & testing
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
This job posting includes the candidates registered in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities, who meet the conditions and suitability for the position described in accordance with the provisions of Law Number 19.691.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Tecnología de la información
Banca, Servicios financieros y Petróleo y energía
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.