Leadership & Behaviours
• Enthusiastic and positive team member with a self-directed and self-motivated attitude.
• Follow and contribute in terms of ways of working, standards, and practices.
• Effective time management to prioritise workload.
• Strong attention to detail with an ability to see the big picture.
• Rigorous focus on delivering quality.
• Experience working in a fast-paced development team that follows an agile development methodology.
• Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders, business analysts, other engineers and testers end to end.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of contemporary approaches, techniques and technologies.
• Ability to think customer first or team first and relate solutions back to the problem and outcomes.
• Strong experience in modern engineering practices and disciplines.
• Ability to stay calm in challenging circumstances and work through problems methodically.
• Details oriented mindset.
• Good understanding of Agile & Lean delivery principles. Provide input to team processes.
And these technical skills
• 2+ years of iOS development.
• Experience in building complex iOS native mobile applications
• 2+ years of commercial experience with Swift
• Modern development toolchain (Git/VSTS/Azure DevOps etc)
• CI/CD development/deployment practices
• Modern software design practices
• Secure coding best practices
• Strong development testing knowledge – Unit testing, test automation
It would be nice if you had:
• Azure experience or another cloud provider
• Understanding of other mobile app frameworks
• Experience with microservice architectures