Internship Hospitality Operations – Maderas, Nicaragua
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we’re all equal before a waveour team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
As An Operations Rockstar You Will
- Be ensuring the best experience of all customers from Front Desk, Cowork, and Playground.
- Provide sales and operational support to Operations Manager.
- Collect real-time feedback from guests on their experience and use this data to help conclude how to improve the guest experience with the management team.
- Work closely with the Explore Tours department.
Besides The Selina Ultimate Learning Experience… You Also Receive
- Free accommodation
- 2 meals / day
- Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces.
- Your birthday is time off!
- Cultural events and Wellness activities at Locations
- Voluntary Activities – Selina Gives Back
- Training Sessions 24/7
- No Dress Code & Pet-Friendly
- 25% OFF Friends and Family
- 20% OFF F&B and Retail
- Certificate of completion
- 3 free nights accommodation at any Selina
It Only Takes To Be
- Currently enrolled in the university
- Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period
- Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Gestión y Manufactura
Marketing y publicidad, Servicios financieros y Hostelería
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ni.linkedin.com.