Internal Communications Lead
At Nuix, we hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to our customers and the world in which we live.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 1,800 customers in over 72 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
Nuix is seeking a passionate and creative professional ready to own their function and partner with stakeholders around the world. This is a key role within the Global Human Resources Team.
- Designing and delivering the global communications strategy including events and experiences.
- Designing and delivering a communications strategy for the CEO which supports the company’s strategic and cultural goals, developing the personal brand of the leader.
- Work closely with senior leaders to set and deliver on their own communications plans, incorporating their personal style into timely and targeted communications.
- Design and deliver a staff engagement communication strategy.
- Quickly develop and maintain trusted advisor relationships with senior stakeholders across the company and maintain a position of influence.
- Designing and writing communications for all channels and platforms that are compelling, consistent and efficient, which promote and enhance the Nuix culture and strategy.
- Collaborating with the broader HR team to develop an integrated and consistent approach to delivering our employee experience.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including the head of Investor Relations and the content team to provide communications support and ensuring consistent messaging.
- Planning and delivering of our key communication forums, including town halls and change forums.
- Analyse communications effectiveness and measure return on investment.
- Maintain technical accuracy, style, messaging and purpose with high attention to detail.
- Write, edit and proofread communication and thought-leadership material including emails, newsletter content, intranet articles, blog posts, presentations or organisational change communications.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor or postgraduate degree preferably in communications or journalism.
- Multiple years experience designing and writing business communications.
- A proactive and strategic approach with a strong bias to delivery.
- Proven ability to build effective and constructive relationships at all levels.
- Hands on experience in using internal social platforms, events and video as core communications channels.
Skills And Characteristics
- Someone who is not afraid of rolling up their sleeves to build and show case their function, to really make a difference to our people.
- A creative and innovative mindset.
- Strong ownership, initiative and ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to collaborate in a matrixed environment and across multiple time-zones.
- Ability to influence, negotiate, guide, and work with cross-functional teams to achieve joint objectives.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and attention to detail to deliver high quality output.
- Strong analytical capability and demonstrated ability to manage high volumes of detailed information.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently, take ownership for tasks and be accountable for results and performance.
Nuix is on an incredible journey of transformation, aligning our strengths with our ambitions to pursue greater opportunities. To find out more about who we are and what we are doing, please visit our web page.
As we expand our global team and extend our skills and expertise, we are unified as one Nuix team guided by our shared values.
Finding Truth in a Digital World
Nuix Mission Statement
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
- Customers – Focus, Deliver, Delight
- Innovation – Unleash Collective Genius
- Teamwork – Stronger together
- People – Respect, Encourage, Reward
- Integrity – Authentic and Accountable
- Passion – Committed to the Mission
We believe in these principles and seek to weave them into the fabric of our daily work at Nuix. In doing so, we co-create a dynamic and purposeful company culture that we can be proud of and want to belong to.
- Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer**