Internal Client Services – Client & Industries – Senior Graphic designer Videographer
About The Division
It takes a high-powered network of internal support professionals to keep Deloitte going strong. The internal services function provides a wide variety of support services to our organisation and people.
Rewarding career opportunities are available in:
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and Communications
- Financial support services, and much more.
As with all the functions in Deloitte, a core set of competencies is associated with each internal service area. An overall understanding of value-added client service, the experience to work in multifunctional and cross-border teams, strong business acumen, and the instinct to think and act globally are essential for advancement within Internal Client Services.
Main Purpose of Job
Under minimum supervision, to support line manager in delivery of services to internal clients in relevant area of expertise
- Supports leadership in the delivery of services to clients in line with the defined strategic objectives:
- Provides support to management in the implementation of change initiatives
- Works with team to complete work by set deadlines advising manager of any issues prior to deadlines
- Develops relationships with peer group at client to understand their business
- Raises effective solutions to address issues in area of expertise that may enhance / renew service offerings to client
Budgets / Profitability
- Effective use of time, equipment and resources
Differentiators for this specific role:
Creative Thinking & Execution of Brand
- Develop creative and innovative ideas and concepts that meet the requirements of the job and exceed expectations
- Experienced in the end-to-end development process of videos.
- Create relevant storyboards and basic scripts for videos.
- Experienced in filming corporate related footage that include (but not limited to) interviews, events and in-office set-ups.
- Experienced in motion design and animation.
- Understating ability to create content for Virtual reality and Augmented reality
- Think beyond visual interpretation to create a visual solution that is both strategic and creative within brand guidelines
- Choose the appropriate medium and style in the production of all collateral
- Focus on key winning business initiatives – design and execute strategic winning business proposals, packaging, creative conceptualization
- Work within brand constraints ensuring that all work communicates the brand accurately and creatively
- Provide brand guidance within the firm
- Keep updated with changes to the Deloitte brand
Time and account management
- Planning of jobs to ensure timelines are realistic and accurate
- Delivery on all agreed project timelines
- Liaising with external suppliers to get quotes and to ensure delivery deadlines are met
- Ensure all information is included accurately in each job bag (including consumables)
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Be flexible, a team-player and able to multi-task
- Personal time management (punctuality)
- Job bags submitted timeously to ensure accurate billing (including PO’s)
- All work (raw & working files) backed up and archived accurately
- Timeous attendance for work, meetings and all scheduled client engagements.
- Adherence to agreed working hours.
- Continues communication with Traffic controller regarding timelines and deliverables.
- Maintain professional relationship with eternal suppliers
- Build and strengthen relationship with all internal stakeholders.
- Provide regular updates and feedback during project and ensure expectations are managed.
- Contribute to culture of teamwork including regular communication with colleagues.
- Responsible to regularly communicate upwards to line manager.
- Technical expert in specific functional area
- Demonstrated capability in interaction at all levels, briefing, analysis and project management skills
- Experience in drafting and delivering presentations
- Good report writing skills
- Sound financial knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others
- Strong client delivery focus
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Problem solving ability
- Good business acumen
- Postgraduate qualification (relevant to Service Area / Business Management, etc.)
- 5 years’ working experience within the relevant function
- 2 years at Consultant level within the function
You will need to have the following behavioural competencies:
- Management of responsibilities
- Ability to learn
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities
Management Consulting, Financial Services, and Accounting