About The Role
How you will contribute
- Receipt of the goods to be delivered at the site, including checking the accompanying documents
- Transport of the goods in local traffic
- Installation and operational handover of electrical and electronic equipment and devices
- Return transport of electrical and electronic equipment
- Compliance with handling and load securing regulations
- Return of non-deliverable goods from the customer
Your Key Qualifications
- Class C/CE driving license including registration number 95 and possession of a driver card
- Professional training or profound experience in the technical field, e.g. electronics engineer, mechatronics engineer
- Experience in (special) transport logistics is an advantage
- German language skills, both written and spoken
- You have a good technical understanding and can work with modern IT systems
- You enjoy dealing with customers and have a friendly and customer-oriented manner
- You are committed, a team player, reliable, physically resilient and stress-resistant
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com.
If you are interested in this exciting position in a successful, growing and internationally operating company, please apply online only and include a resume and relevant references with your application.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Ingeniería y Tecnología de la información
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Sector automovilístico y Dotación y selección de personal