Infrastructure Advisory | Senior Manager / Manager
Line of Service
Advisory – Other
Job Description & Summary
With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture, innovative learning and development opportunities and progressive policies and benefits, such as 18 weeks paid parental leave for mums, dads and foster carers (no minimum service!)
What will you create?
You’ll help Australian governments, businesses and the community create great environmentally sustainable cities that allow people to feel included, connected and fulfilled. From helping procure and deliver nation-building major infrastructure projects, to creating smarter cities and igniting our renewables industry, together we build trust in society and solve important problems.
Responding to the record levels of infrastructure investment which are currently being experienced around Australia and our history of success, PwC Integrated Infrastructure Advisory is growing our team of trusted Advisors. This is your opportunity to join a group widely recognised in both Australia and internationally as a leading provider of commercial, financial and strategic advice on major infrastructure projects.
As a Senior Manager or Manager in our Integrated Infrastructure Advisory team your impact will be seen by:
- Working as part of a national team advising public and private sector clients on high profile, complex infrastructure projects and long-term service arrangements. These roles require motivated, dynamic individuals with a passion for infrastructure and who possess strong financial analysis skills and commercial acumen.
- Helping government and the private sector evaluate how they fund and deliver infrastructure that supports their strategy across a range of sectors including health, education, transport, defence, precincts, education and regional development.
- Leading the development of quantitative and qualitative analysis to support infrastructure investment decision-making through the preparation of business cases and feasibility studies
- Providing financial and commercial advice to drive value for money outcomes through procurement, supporting government with market engagement, bid evaluation and negotiation.
- Leading the delivery of high quality strategic and analytical written and verbal advice as part of a collaborative team that covers a range of disciplines (including financial, economics, legal, tax, accounting and technical advisory team) and includes highly experienced and respected infrastructure advisory professionals.
Our team advises across the entire project lifecycle, with a focus on strategic advice, business case and procurement, and often leading into delivery and operations.
You have a background in finance, economics, business, commerce, engineering, law with infrastructure and government experience highly valued.
You should be skilled in providing complex commercial advice, have strong report writing skills, be skilled in undertaking financial analysis, (financial modelling skillset highly valued), and hold an understanding of how to lead and develop approaches to critically analyse problems in a methodical manner to inform decision making. You should also have strong client and project management skills and are comfortable in a client facing environment working collaboratively with clients and other advisors.
Passionate about being at the forefront of change, you’re ready to help our team deliver practical advice that speaks straight to the heart of client business issues and deliver innovative results.
You’re collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment. You’re a problem solver by nature and want to join a firm that values the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and stakeholders. Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
Life at PwC
Our culture and benefits are something we’re proud of, and also why we’re consistently named as one of Australia’s best workplaces. With PwC, you’ll belong to an inclusive community where differences are both embraced and the underlying driver in everything we create together.
We empower you with the technology, coaching, flexibility and trust needed to make a meaningful difference, while supporting you in bringing your whole self to work each day. We’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce because we know it’s only by working together that we can realise the potential of our people, clients and society around us.
We’re living this commitment through initiatives including our Reconciliation Action Plan to increase Indigenous employment and employee-led diversity networks promoting cultural, disability, LGBTI and gender equality. At our core we’re a people business, which means you’ll be supported not just in your professional development but your personal growth as well.
Sarah Cullen is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experiences high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
September 30, 2021
Project Management, Strategy/Planning, and Consulting
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services