INFORMATION GOVERNANCE AND ARCHITECTURE HEAD – IRC204991
The successful incumbent will be responsible for establishing and maintaining an enterprise-wide Information Management Governance, Risk and Compliance program and advise the business on enterprise architecture direction and quality assurance guiding the capability and maturity of the information management practices and delivery across the Information Value within stipulated bank’s regulatory framework.
The individual will be accountable for the following amongst other deliverables:
- Cultivates and manages objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, by providing proactive advice, solutions, and input business requirements to achieve program objectives.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to assess information architectural requirements for new and enhanced business operations.
- Defines the right information architecture requirements for any new business initiative.
- Operationalizes strategic platforms in accordance with adopted best practice frameworks to meet the business growth demands.
- Implements and monitors commercial contracts and SLAs between stakeholders to achieve operational excellence.
- Ensures drafting and implementation of appropriate interventions and compliance with audit requirements.
- Contributes to the compilation of budgets for own area of responsibility.
- Monitors and implements cost control measures and deliberate cost saving initiatives for reduction of department expenditure.
- Monitors changes in legislation, regulations, initiatives, and relevant industry practices.
- Ensures that management processes and policies are put in place for tracking of all operational issues, setting up controls and ensures implementation to maintain high levels of data integrity.
- Ensures that architectural principles and roadmaps are understood and adopted by business units in carrying out their mandates.
- Identifies projects that will require architecture governance and participation, evaluates, and realigns as necessary.
- Ensures compliance with all statutory, legal, regulatory, policy and risk frameworks of the bank.
- Develops healthy working relationships with team members and external stakeholders.
- Manages the performance of team, identifies training needs and develops performance contracts for team members to execute their responsibilities effectively.
Qualifications & experience
- BSc Computing or equivalent degree
- 8 years relevant ICT and Project Management experience, preferably within a financial services environment.
- Excellent knowledge of process, data warehousing and business intelligence tools and techniques
- Proven track record of enterprise architecture in large banking environments
- Business Insight and Risk Awareness
- Analysis and Attention
- Drive and Results Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service Orientation
- Influence and Impact
Interested applicants are requested to log onto https://www.firstrandjobs.mobi/Jobs/Detail?refNumber=IRC204991 and upload their curriculum Vitae’s (CV’s) no later than 07 September 2021.
Gaborone, South-East, Botswana