Information and Technology – Data Engineer & Business Intelligence #: 21-17064
TalentBurst, an Inc 5000 company
Location: 100% Remote role
Duration: 6 months+ contractAs part of the Digital Quality Systems (DQS) team, Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst will be responsible for identifying and applying analytical best practices to Quality System processes across PSG. This person develops metrics and alert limits to facilitate consistent and timely reporting and action in key Quality System processes, in collaboration all the stakeholders. The Senior BI Analyst will provide accurate, timely, and actionable data intelligence, and demonstrate leadership abilities in communication and presentation to senior leadership teams.
What Will You Do?
- Gather requirements from the business, articulate on what the business needs, translate that into comprehensive functional/technical design, and coordinates with PSG IT and Tech Ops Teams to deliver the solution.
- Work with business stakeholders through the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), i.e., requirement/gap analysis, design process mapping, dashboard development, testing, deployment, and post-production support
- Identify and standardize Quality Management System data sources, metrics, and alert limits for key quality system processes
- Develop data collection and reporting processes to minimize «hands-on” time, reduce data collection errors and increase automation
- Facilitate quality metrics gathering, analyzing, and reporting on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Assist in the prioritization of business technology projects, ensuring that projects align with the technology that best provides maximum return on investment
- Works with business area leadership and governance teams to understand project requirements, shape project requests, and provide a high-level estimate of the project effort and costs in cost-benefit analysis
- Assist in IT architecture, strategy and roadmap planning
- Provide strong customer service to users and stakeholders across the organization
- Mentor other team members on BI applications and infrastructure items
- Identifies innovative technical and process solutions that drive the desired performance in cost, quality, compliance, customer service and revenue
- Accountable for ensuring effective delivery and support of the applications assigned
How Will You Get Here?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer, engineering, or related field required
- 5+ years business analysis experience in a large environment
- 5+ years of work experience developing BI dashboards, analytics using Power BI, Domo, Tableau
- Experience working with Pharma Quality Systems like TrackWise, LIMS, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with agile development methodologies, tools, and team-based development like Jira, Atlassian suite
- 5+ years of working experience in SSAS Tabular & SSAS OLAP Models.
- Proficiency with Azure, AWS redshift, and SQL databases. management structures and external data skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent documentation skills
- Able to assume and complete assignments independently
- Perform project management tasks as needed
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization, both technical and non-technical
- Strong organizational change management capability
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple requirements with a variety of projects and short timelines.
Job #: 21-17064
Engineering and Information Technology
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services