Incoming Material Inspector (Fixed Term)
Posted Date: Jul 28 2021
Do you have an interest in Quality Controls where you can develop your technical and analytic skills? If so, this is the role for you.
As Incoming Material Inspector , you will be responsible for conducting sample testing of incoming materials and/or finished products to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies’ requirements and company standards.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following
- Develops knowledge of functional area policies and procedures and performs routine analytical testing of sample functions.
- Establish an understanding of requirements, laboratory processes and procedures, utilization of good documentation practices and other regulatory authority requirements.
- Develops operational proficiency using analytical techniques and instrumentation to support sampling and testing for applicable products and incoming materials.
- Grows knowledge in sampling activities.
- Builds knowledge in administration of samples and sample handling within the Quality Control environment.
- Works independently and in a team environment to meet and exceed established objectives, applicable key performance indicators and quality performance indicators
- Contributes to projects as assigned and participates in continuous improvement efforts.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- College graduate w/ BS degree in Chemistry, chemical engineering, industrial pharmacy, pharmacy and Biochemistry
- 1 year experience as incoming material inspection or line inspection
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Associates Degree or higher
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving skills.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
As GSK Focuses On Our Values And Expectations And a Culture Of Innovation, Performance, And Trust, The Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate The Following Capabilities
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Quality Assurance, Production, Supply Chain
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.