Implementation Manager Spanish-Speaking
Reporting to the Manager and Director of the Professional Services team, you will perform project tasks such as system configuration, training, documentation and customer follow-up. You will handle a number of projects simultaneously, providing expert recommendations for Contact Center Solutions in a technical or consultative role.
- Manage the implementation of projects, ensuring that all tasks are completed on-time and within budget
- Handle multiple projects across multiple customers simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction
- Assess solution specifications in light of customer requirements and recommend solution changes that optimize value for both the customer and Five9
- Develop a project plan by setting proper timelines for project tasks including requirements gathering, configuration, product training, solution testing, and production rollout with an average cycle of 5 to 10 business days.
- Complete customer facing documentation throughout the implementation process- such as meeting presentations, workbooks, sign-off agreements, etc.
- Be able to speak and write Spanish fluently
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an Implementation (Professional Services), Senior Support Representative or Sales Engineering, position
- Call Center industry experience is highly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English + Spanish)
- Strong knowledge of Internet technology, hosted solutions (SaaS), VoIP, and Call Center practices
- Working knowledge of CRM and Lead Management solutions (Salesforce, RingCentral, Siebel, NetSuite, RightNow, Velocify and/or LeadMailbox) is desired
- BA/BS or equivalent experience is required
- Must be an independent self-starter possessing excellent time management skills and be able to manage multiple implementation activities simultaneously
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance; must be able to exercise sound judgment and decision making in challenging situations
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities and deliver on commitments; must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be an expert at developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with clients; impeccable communication skills and ability to understand clients’ needs is imperative
- Able to build collaborative relationships with supervisors and peers; able to delegate responsibilities with ease; able to provide constructive feedback and praise; able to understand and educate others
- Working knowledge on Java and HTML scripting, Networking, API, WFM, PBX, Dialer, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR/VRU and Call Center practices
- Must be strategic thinker; able to understand the ‘Big-Picture”; able to think quickly and adeptly while solving complex problems
- Willing to work a permanent night shift schedule
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, Telecommunications
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.