Implementation Consultant Team Lead
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a strong Team Lead to guide the implementation team towards success by ensuring the effective delivery of ELMO’s comprehensive solutions with a focus on our HR product offering. In this role, you will be expected to manage and document the configuration of ELMO solutions for the client, but to also assist team members by leading and coaching the team forward with ELMO processes and practices.
Your typical day will include:
- Managing client projects, including the development, configuration, client liaising, and stakeholder management, in a way that meets client deadlines
- Conducting implementation training sessions for client administrators on system functionality
- Familiarise the team with the customer needs, specifications, team, processes, the development process, techniques and tools to support task performance
- Coach and help develop team members
- Experience in team leadership and/or mentorship of a software team
- Undergraduate qualification (HR, Business, Business Systems, IT disciplines preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) to suit a wide range of people and contexts
- A strong systems mindset, capable of working closely with databases
- Customer service ethic and focus; client-driven
- Dedicated team player, with an ability to work autonomously
- Performance and solutions-oriented
How we reward you
Join us on our journey and enjoy a competitive starting salary with benefits and bonuses. Ongoing training and development and career progression opportunities but also:
- You will be part of a fast-growing HR tech company where the opportunities are endless
- Complimentary meditation, yoga and HIIT classes
- Monthly lunches, quarterly milestone events and Friday drinks
Where it all began..
Founded in 2002, ELMO Software is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Australia and New Zealand, with offices both locally and abroad in the United Kingdom. ELMO is a cloud-based solution that helps thousands of organisations across Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom to effectively manage their people, process and pay. With a mission to create best-in-class technology accessible to all workplaces, ELMO is constantly evolving. With continued expansion through exciting acquisitions, we are searching for the brightest talent to join our high-growth company!
The ELMO ethos is to empower and grow ELMOnians to unlock and actualise their full potential. While our talent thrives, so does both our customers and our organisation. Since listing on the ASX in 2017, we have grown our annualised recurring revenue (ARR) from $19 million in FY17 to $83 million in FY21 and an FY22 forecast of $105 – $111million, growing our people from 92 employees to over 600. What’s truly exciting is that this is what we achieved in just four years.
We’re at a whole new level of scale and still growing rapidly. Imagine what the next four years could bring for ELMO – and you. Be part of the ELMO journey
ELMO Software Limited is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to join our team. Key to this role is an awareness of data privacy and security as you will be dealing with sensitive employee data in accordance with ELMO ISO 27001 Certified security policies.
Project Management and Information Technology